This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished, professional individual to work alongside a strong, established team at Sutton Coldfield’s premier estate agency, Aston Knowles. Your primary role as senior valuer and sales manager will be to head up the residential sales team to successfully procure business for the agency and to ensure that personal and team targets are met. You will also ensure that the highest of standards are continually delivered during the day to day running of the business, and through proactive communication with every client. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for managing the team, portfolio of property instructions and client base (both vendors and buyers alike) within the Sutton Coldfield office.
- Provide clients with an accurate, achievable market value for their property.
- To communicate effectively and on a regular basis with clients, adhering to our customer communication Service Level Agreement at all times.
- Advise clients accurately and professionally on any queries that may arise.
- Liaise with clients and prospective purchasers to organise viewings, and to ensure that all properties are showcased to the highest standard.
- Manage daily enquiries from phone calls, visits and in-house system (Vebra) to ensure they are responded to within agreed KPIs.
- Personally drive the sales process from point of offer through to completion of sale.
New Business and Marketing
- Successfully procure new business for the agency in line with monthly sales targets.
- Manage the effective marketing and promotion of properties, to include on and off-line advertising, brochure production, signage and PR.
- Ensure that the business stays ahead of the trends within the local residential property market by carrying out regular market research regarding buying habits, sales values and sales rates.
- Ensure the team preserve and protect the brand by ensuring continuous compliance with brand guidelines.
- Ensure team complete their daily tasks and to encourage their consistent focus on delivering unrivalled service and care, whilst achieving sales targets.
- To develop team by recognising and actioning training requirements.
- To grow the team by securing the placement of talented individuals who exemplify the brand values of the business
- Adhere to the companies’ Money Laundering, Health & Safety, Data Protection and any other policies in place within the business.
- Attending networking events on behalf of Aston Knowles.
- On occasion other duties may be required in addition to the above.
Skills and Experience
- Residential valuation – Knowledge of the Sutton Coldfield area and experience in the premium property market is advantageous.
- The ability to communicate with confidence and clarity, in both verbal and written form.
- Unsurpassable organisational skills.
- To immediately built rapport, influence and maintain long standing relationships.
- Dedicated focus and proven record of delivering and exceeding sales targets both individually and as part of a team.
- Entrepreneurial approach to identifying opportunities and problem solving. Previous estate agency experience.
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team.
- Confident at working with figures, with Microsoft Office, excel and the ability to grow and maintain databases. Training will be provided on internal systems.
- Driving licence essential.
for more details please contact Sophie Bullock on 07815 792041 or email your CV to email@example.com