About This Property
Inspired by the Algarve lifestyle, each spacious Miradouro villa is located within a uniquely designed village, providing residents with an intimate, relaxed way of life. Thoughtfully designed and luxuriously appointed, each three-bedroom villa is characterised by its surroundings, drawing inspiration from the timeless beauty and elegance of traditional Portuguese architecture.
With breathtaking views overlooking the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and towards the lake and fairways, our villas provide all the charm, privacy and creature comforts of a private home; elegant spaces with clean lines and seamless finishes, where every element has been carefully considered so you can lead the life you want in a tranquil, exclusive and secure enclave within our resort community.
At the heart of each villa, comfortable open-plan living spaces and floor-to-ceiling windows make full use of the natural light, warmth and views. Elsewhere, each double bedroom comes with its own en-suite bathroom complete with underfloor heating; kitchens are fully fitted and equipped with the latest appliances; and each home has its own dedicated fibre-optic broadband service.
Miradouro village is the perfect place for anyone, of any age, whether they’re looking for a fuller, more active lifestyle or they simply want somewhere to explore and relax, to escape the demands of everyday life. It’s a picturesque natural playground.
Outside, particular attention has been paid to space and build density. Beautifully landscaped gardens, extensive terraced areas and a private pool meticulously designed to continue the feeling of comfort and relaxation, so you can either soak up the sun with a book or spend time with friends and family. Monte Rei has the lowest building density of any comparable development in Europe, allowing you to enjoy your own private space.
- High quality specifications and meticulous workmanship
- High quality double glazing aluminium windows
- 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and dressing areas
- Terracotta tiling with Portuguese limestone borders and skirting
- Private and underground garage with storage
- Oak wood wardrobes
- Under floor electrical heating
- Electric blinds and mosquito screens on all windows
- Fully integrated and outfitted kitchens with Bosch appliances
- “Daikin” vrv air conditioning for hot and cold
- Alarm System
- Wooden fireplace in living rooms
- Solar Panels
- Private swimming pool