A glittering village infused with unexpected discovery and salt-kissed air, Porto Montenegro seduces people from all corners of the globe. Redefining waterfront living, it is a place of understated luxury where adventure and creative fulfilment are found.
Porto Montenegro’s newest neighbourhood is alive with activity, a friendly spirit and transformative wellness at its core. A collection of spaces to eat, shop, stay and recharge, this is home to a diverse community founded on a desire to connect and to share.
Boka Place welcomes, energises, comforts and inspires – it is open for all to enjoy. Designed to offer the best in urbanliving, this is a dynamic hub where modern lifestyles thrive – a concept that enriches the whole waterfront experience at Porto Montenegro.
All generations come together to create a nurturing community where children play, friends meet, revellers laugh and families grow. They are bound in their pursuit for a life lived well. Colourful days are spent immersed in art, relaxing in buzzing cafes, refreshing mind and body in the wellness hub or simply at home. There is something for each instinct and every mood, a bed to rest and a place to dance.
The Residences’ Features
- All SIRO-managed residences qualify for the Citizenship by Investment programme
- A mix of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes and penthouses
- SIRO-managed residences benefit from access to the 360° vitality hub, hotel services and rental programme
- Open-plan living spaces flooded with natural light and hand-selected materials provide a canvases of understated luxury
- Sun-soaked balconies present awe-inspiring views of Porto Montenegro’s lively marina and the soothing horizon of Boka Bay
- Private residences enjoy exclusive access to an infinity pool and hidden garden nooks
Eat, Shop, and Play
- A central square serves as the focus of the neighbourhood and is the point at which urban-living meets the outdoors – it is the place where people will gather among water features and leafy spaces.
- The shopping and entertainment galleries are designed to be a convivial hub with a mix of well-loved eateries and big retail brands including a concept market and food hall and a three-screen experience cinema.
- Entertainment attractions include an indoor climbing wall, weekend markets, kids’ play areas, interactive art displays and a year-round calendar of pop-up events and experiences.